How to attach excel sheet in email in crm online everday evening 5 pm? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Can anyone please help me, I want to send email from crm online with attached excel sheet everyday evening? Plase tell me which is the best way to do it? Thanks.

Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:07 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For this you'll need to build a console application which will build an email object, attach the spread sheet and then send the email out all via the CRM SDK. You will then need to set up a Windows scheduled task which will execute the application each day at 5pm.

I hope this answers your question.

• Proposed as answer by Roshan Mehta Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:56 AM
    Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:55 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply, Yeah def, it helps me but my requirment is I have an entityA with n number of keywords and I have another entityB and field name called(question) if any one used the keyword in the question field then I need to fetch some of the fields from entityB and I need to place those information in the excel sheet. If I am entering 2nd ,3rd or more again I need to fetch those and place it on excel sheet and I need to send it on every evening to my manager. Please help me. If you have any sample code then please share with me, it will be more helpful for us. Once again thanks for your reply.

Sunday, August 4, 2013 12:26 PM