none
which forum shall I ask Native 802.11 questions ? RRS feed

• Question

• I'd like to ask some questions about MSFT native 802.11 and IHV extension DLL, which forum shall I submit the question ?

Thanks,

Kim

Friday, August 27, 2010 5:42 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Smart Device Development Forums > Windows Mobile Development located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobiledev/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Friday, August 27, 2010 6:30 AM
  • I am not aware of a Windows Driver Developer forum. Try the Windows XP/Vista Wireless SDK forums, the programmer there may know something about Windows's wireless stack.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 27, 2010 9:43 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Smart Device Development Forums > Windows Mobile Development located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobiledev/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Friday, August 27, 2010 6:30 AM
  • I am not aware of a Windows Driver Developer forum. Try the Windows XP/Vista Wireless SDK forums, the programmer there may know something about Windows's wireless stack.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 27, 2010 9:43 PM