This domain name can't be used because it contains a protected word or inappropriate language

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Unfortunately, you've submitted a query to the wrong forum; but perhaps you can find the right forum(s) here.

Reference Link(s):

For everything Windows LIVE [apps and services]

Hope this helps.
    Friday, August 06, 2010 6:01 PM
  • Yes, thank you very much for your reply Mr. lehenryjr.  I am aware that this is not the appropriate forum to post the question but I have gotten no response from the above mentioned post and was hoping that someone would take notice and respond.  I have an IT client waiting for email and I can't set them up.  If you know anyone who can help let me know!
    Monday, August 09, 2010 4:27 PM
  • Sorry to hear that, but considering this forum is about to be closed soon, and virtually no one visits it [including Microsoft], I don't see how they're going to be any assistance.

Just trying to help...

And a little for your reference thingy, if you reply to your own message, it gets placed back at the top of the forum list- possibly more visible. Attempt doing a follow-up/reply on your own post...

I hope this helps...

I hope you have a nice day

Monday, August 09, 2010 8:06 PM