none
Abusive post? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to find out how/why a post is marked as "Already reported as abusive"?  I don't understand why all my posts are flagged as such.  MSDN post

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• we've unflagged your abusive post. all your posts have been posted.

Mike Wang

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:11 PM
  • This question was flagged by "Spam Filter", which is automatic process. I have no idea what it saw. You SQL Server question looks fine to me, so it must have just be unflagged. I unflagged this question just now, but now I see someone else did as well.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:15 PM
  • Thank you very much for your quick work on this.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:22 PM
  • @Richard, You profile has been trusted by now. your further posts will be dispalyed properly.

Mike Wang

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:35 PM
  • Are you moderator in "Getting Started"?

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:02 AM
  • Naomi, I'm not a moderator in the sqlgetstarted forum. I guess only moderators can tell who flagged a post as abusive, or if it has been unflagged. By the time I looked at the op's SQL question it looked fine to me. I'm glad to see that somebody quickly fixed it.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:55 AM
  • Your first reply was confusing. If you're not a moderator in SQL Server Getting Started, you would not know that it was SPAM filter that marked it and you would not be able to "unflag" it. So, how did you do both of the above?

My blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:55 AM
  • Naomi, I meant that I saw this post in this forum marked as abusive by "Spam Filter". As soon as the OP posted the question, it was flagged. I forgot that others didn't see that.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:00 PM
  • Ah, I see. 

My blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:20 PM