connector software RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have whs2011 and the connector software seems to be corrupt. I have looked for but not found in the control panel a means to delete the corrupt software, before I re-install again.

Can anyone help with another way to do this?

I have tried to re-install from the connector software but says a copy is still running.

Thursday, June 8, 2017 10:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, the connector client on one of your WHS 2011 client computers somehow became corrupted and you were unable to either uninstall the connector or successfully reinstall the connector to repair it.

Please refer to the following MS TechNet article which also covers deployment issues relating to WHS 2011.

SBS 2011: Troubleshooting Client Deployment

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3941.sbs-2011-troubleshooting-client-deployment-en-us.aspx

This article explains the process for determining the error being generated when connector installation or execution fails and provides detailed troubleshooting for each of the common errors.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alvwan Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:42 AM
    Friday, June 9, 2017 8:13 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:47 AM