Help with Filter on custom XML Chart RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone, can someone please explain to me why my XML is not applying the filter to each individual attribute?As far as I can tell I have almost exactly what this gentleman does on his example http://crmchartguy.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/aggregate-total-on-top-of-stacked-column-charts-or-bar-charts-in-ms-crm-2011/.

And yet I do not get a filtered chart. The chart returns the total number of appointments 3 times. So if the owner of the appointments had 10 appointments for the week it shows 10/10/10 in the stackedcolumn chart. Instead of something like 3/7/10. Below is what I have for my fetchxml and an image to show better what I am referring to. Thank you for the help.

<fetchcollection>
            <fetch mapping="logical" aggregate="true">
              <entity name="appointment">
                <attribute groupby="true" alias="demos" name="ownerid" />
                <link-entity name="appointment" from="activityid" to="activityid" link-type="outer">
                  <attribute alias="onsite" name="new_addresstype" aggregate="count" />
                    <filter>
                      <condition attribute="new_addresstype" operator="null"/>
                    </filter>
                </link-entity>
                <link-entity name="appointment" from="activityid" to="activityid" link-type="outer">
                  <attribute alias="online" name="new_addresstype" aggregate="count" />
                    <filter>
                      <condition attribute="new_addresstype" operator="not-null"/>
                    </filter>
                </link-entity>
                <attribute alias="total" name="new_addresstype" aggregate="count" />
              </entity>
            </fetch>
          </fetchcollection>

Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:10 PM

All replies