CRM Email Router error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

My crm email router (rollup 1) is not working.

I have 2 recurrent error on Application EventViewer:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: MSCRMEmail
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 0
    Date:  28/05/2009
    Time:  9.12.23
    User:  N/A
    Computer: xxxx
    Description:
    #9628 An error occurred while delivering the e-mail message with subject "Subject" in mailbox E-mail Address for delivery to  http://crmorganization. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request.
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.DeliverMessageInternal(EmailMessage emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.DeliverMessageInternal(EmailMessage emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.DeliverMessage(EmailMessage emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()\r\n
      0x80044192
      Invalid e-mail address
    . For more information, contact your system administrator.
      Platform

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: MSCRMEmail
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 0
    Date:  28/05/2009
    Time:  9.11.23
    User:  N/A
    Computer: xxxx
    Description:
    #26234 - The E-mail Router service could not process a provider work item using assembly: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailProviders.dll and class:
    Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider. 
    System.ArgumentException:The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed.
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.CreateFolder()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.MoveMessage(EmailMessage emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.MoveMessageIfNeeded(Exception e, EmailMessage emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.HandleDeliverMessageError(Exception e, EmailMessage emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Agent.ServiceCore.ExecuteProviderWork(Object providerQueueRequestObject)

I I try to manually delete the message from the mailbox the problem restart with another message.

Anyone have any idea?
    thanks

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 3:19 PM

Answers

• Is the invalid email address always the same and is the email address in fact invalid?
    • Marked as answer by Thesalex Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:01 PM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:26 PM

All replies

• Is the invalid email address always the same and is the email address in fact invalid?
    • Marked as answer by Thesalex Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:01 PM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:26 PM
  • I'm sorry.
    The problem was caused by the wrong email address. It was an alias and not the primary smtp adress.

Thank you aniway.

Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:00 PM
  • I am getting this same error message in my Application Log.

It only happens from emails sent from a certain company.

How did you determine that it was an alias and not the smtp address?  Where do you see what information is sent to the Email Router?

Thanks,
    stephanie

Stephanie
    Friday, August 14, 2009 5:40 PM