AP_DataAccess_BL library RRS feed

• Question

• Actually my boss told me to use this library AP_DataAccess_BL library in c sharp , because it has benefit, so he shows how to the connectionection and how can fill dataset and he does this for me

DataSet

dataset = new DataSet ();

DataTable dt;

dataset.Merge(dt);

app_DataAccess.UpdateDataSetByAdapter_New(dataset);

however there is an error an strQuery , so i dont know what is it for ??? also there is an error on app_DataAccess.UpdateDataSetByAdapter_New(dataset);

so any idea help please

app_DataAccess.GetDataTableFromDataBase(strQuery, dt);

dt.TableName =

"Ordertest";
    • Edited by computact Sunday, September 18, 2011 7:06 PM
    • Moved by Leo Liu - MSFT Monday, September 26, 2011 2:00 AM Off-Topic (From:Visual C# General)
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 6:43 PM

All replies

• I have never heard of that library. Can you obtain the source code in any way? Tess here, http://blogs.msdn.com/b/tess/archive/2008/02/04/net-debugging-demos-information-and-setup-instructions.aspx has made some nice work on debugging that might be helpfull for you to track down your problem.
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:14 PM
  • Hi, The library you mentioned("AP_DataAccess_BL") should be your company own custom library..!

So, make sure it is. And try to figure it out with the rightful person from your company.

- <BooM>
    • Edited by BoovendanM Monday, September 19, 2011 5:13 AM
    Monday, September 19, 2011 5:13 AM
  • Hi computact,

As our friends suggested, you should ask the right person in the right forum or so.
    Microsoft does not provide support for any third-party products or libraries.
    I am moving your thread into the Off-Topic Forum shortly.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day,
    Leo Liu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:18 AM