Upgrade Your MCITP SQL 2005 to MCITP SQL 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i completed on Exam 70-454' (Upgrade Your MCITP SQL 2005 to MCITP SQL 2008).

my questions are after completed this exam updated only transcript or get download new certificate like MCITP SQL 2008. because my case Microsoft only updated my transcript not get download MCITP SLQ 2008 certificate. how to download MCITP SQL 2008?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:07 AM

Answers

• If your transcript is already updated and it shows your new certification, then you should be able to download your certificate from the MCP website (www.microsoft.com/mcp), by clicking on the link "Download or purchase a certificate". If this doesn't work, then there is some kind of internal error, and you should contact your regional service center to get it fixed.
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by Pritesh XG Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:39 PM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:30 AM
  • Congrats on passing the exam.

It can take 24-48 hours for the certificate side of the system to update.  If after this time you still can't download your certificate, please contact your local Regional Service Center http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/help-default.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:28 AM

All replies

• If your transcript is already updated and it shows your new certification, then you should be able to download your certificate from the MCP website (www.microsoft.com/mcp), by clicking on the link "Download or purchase a certificate". If this doesn't work, then there is some kind of internal error, and you should contact your regional service center to get it fixed.
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:29 AM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:30 AM
  • Congrats on passing the exam.

It can take 24-48 hours for the certificate side of the system to update.  If after this time you still can't download your certificate, please contact your local Regional Service Center http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/help-default.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:28 AM