none
Login to MSDN forums does not work with FireFox 3.05 RRS feed

• Question

• If I go to any forum page and click the sign-in page, and then sign in using my Live Id, after sign-in I get a blank page.  I have tried refreshing but still cannot get back to the forums after signing in with Fire-Fox.  The result is that I can search and read forums in FireFox but I cannot post in forums using FireFox.

Regards,

Dale

Saturday, January 3, 2009 1:58 AM

Answers

• I have posted to this forum site's forums for the past 7 months with FF 3.0x, using it right now.  I have seen the blank page after sign-in problem you mention.  But I am signed-in after this.  I made a bookmark for My Threads and clicking it navigates away from the blank page.

Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by dale6 Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:42 AM
    Saturday, January 3, 2009 7:00 AM

All replies

• I have posted to this forum site's forums for the past 7 months with FF 3.0x, using it right now.  I have seen the blank page after sign-in problem you mention.  But I am signed-in after this.  I made a bookmark for My Threads and clicking it navigates away from the blank page.

Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by dale6 Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:42 AM
    Saturday, January 3, 2009 7:00 AM
  • It's taken me a while to get to test this but I did finally get to do it and here I am posting from Firefox.  I guess this is a Live problem and not a forum or MSDN problem - but is still a Microsoft problem.  Hopefully the MSDN team can pass it on to Live since it affects MSDN subscribers.

In any case, I do have a reasonable work around.  Thanks, nobugz.

Dale

Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:45 AM
  • Well I have been useing firefox and the only trouble I have had is it will not sign me out and I dont think that
    is firefoxs fault.
    But some times I go to find the forums and cant find my own.
    But then it pops up.
    I think its the forum.....
    Just a guy with a pc
    Friday, January 16, 2009 4:40 PM