"Live Mesh" software updates? RRS feed

• Question

• Future development of Live Mesh promises to be exciting and I am eager to see the evolving functions and features.

Is there some page where latest release of the Mesh software is listed?
    Are program update email alerts available or a thread to subscribe to for updates?
    Is there a revision history page so I can know what changed, added, removed, fixed?

Or is it automatically updated?
    I see that my moe.exe file version is 0.9.2815.2

Rybak
    Friday, May 2, 2008 12:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Rybak,

We don't have a webpage that lists the latest release of Mesh today.  That's not a bad idea though.  Currently the best way to get notified of announcements is to watch this forum, or our blog.

The Live Mesh client includes a mechanism to automatically update as new versions are available.  Watch our blog for a future post about how this all works.  We will probably release a new version in the near future so you can watch it in action.  We try our best to do this without affecting the overall experience or disturbing the user.

You can also figure out the current version on your machine by clicking the question mark ("?") on the top right corner of the Live Notifier and selecting "Version".  The current version is indeed 0.9.2815.2, so it looks like you are all up-to-date!

Thanks,
    Richard
    Richard Chung [ Live Mesh ]
    Friday, May 2, 2008 1:32 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Rybak,

We don't have a webpage that lists the latest release of Mesh today.  That's not a bad idea though.  Currently the best way to get notified of announcements is to watch this forum, or our blog.

The Live Mesh client includes a mechanism to automatically update as new versions are available.  Watch our blog for a future post about how this all works.  We will probably release a new version in the near future so you can watch it in action.  We try our best to do this without affecting the overall experience or disturbing the user.

You can also figure out the current version on your machine by clicking the question mark ("?") on the top right corner of the Live Notifier and selecting "Version".  The current version is indeed 0.9.2815.2, so it looks like you are all up-to-date!

Thanks,
    Richard
    Richard Chung [ Live Mesh ]
    Friday, May 2, 2008 1:32 AM
    Answerer
  • Thank you. 

The Developer Blog is proving more and more useful at keeping up to date with planned system down times, development, and future plans.  This is much appreciated.

Rybak
    Monday, May 5, 2008 10:10 PM