Config Mocs to use a phone RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using for the first time MOCS 2007. I have installed the soft and my user can be connected to server with client communicator server 2007. I would like to know how do i configure mocs for use a phone ?

I have a Gateway AudioCode MP-118 connected with 2 phone Analog who work with Exchange 2007 for Unified Messaging, can i forward call to it (AudioCode) manualy and automaticaly ?

I have a Phone IP, can i configure this for forward any call manualy or automaticaly ?

I have downloaded beta version 3.0.6090.0 (Eval), Perhaps limitations are presents in this version....

My last question is about Mediation servers who is empty, i'm unable to configure anything...

Sorry for my questions, thanks for advance,

Brice

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:36 PM

Answers

• Hi Brice,

Have you installed a mediation server? If not, that is why your Medation Servers section in the console is empty. You will need this server in order to route calls to your AudioCodes gateway.

You should go through the Voice Planning and Deployment guide for more information about setting up voice in OCS.

Please post any questions or issues you may run into here at the forums and we will do our best to help.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:52 PM