none
Erland's post is duplicated

Answers

All replies

• Hi Kalman,

Have you seen the workaround mentioned in a few of the other threads about this duplication issue? If not, switch to flat view instead of threaded view.

AFAIK, there isn't a timeline on a fix for this, but the issue has been acknowledged by the forums team.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,830+ strong and growing)

• Proposed as answer by Naomi NModerator Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:22 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Kalman Toth Thursday, May 1, 2014 4:23 PM
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 2:26 PM
  • If you're going to switch, first save HTML of your signature into another file. Change the Setting and then re-set your signature again in HTML as otherwise you will lose it and it will become a plain text. Happens to me as I had to switch to flat view. It makes reading threads a bit tougher as I don't know who the person replies to.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:24 PM
  • Actually, I just went to that thread and even in the flat view I do indeed see Erland's post as duplicate. May be it is a real duplicate. I want forum's team to take a look and delete extra post if it's a real duplicate.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:52 PM
  • Actually, I just went to that thread and even in the flat view I do indeed see Erland's post as duplicate. May be it is a real duplicate. I want forum's team to take a look and delete extra post if it's a real duplicate.

My guess is that this is actually a real duplicate, as the two posts have different message IDs:

message id="d25dc858-462b-4a2b-94d8-653369294bdb" (first post)

message id="455849f0-abb5-4a60-b038-095fc44bcf5f" (second post)

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,830+ strong and growing)

Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:55 PM