• Please mention,

Is all got white papers rating points?

Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:54 AM

All replies

•  

No.. I didn't...

Thursday, May 3, 2007 11:47 AM
  • Dear Friend,

I have also not yet, even for registering the forums section too.

Regards,

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:13 PM
  • I have got points for all the activities  Smile even for whitepapers.

But the admins have given very less points for rating the whitepapers.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:16 PM
  • All those rating maks are not updated check the total, the over all score is updated.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:07 PM
  • Yes man the total showing is 292 more for me on the site.  I dont know why, but may be you are true , it may be for the whitepaper ratings. but i still think i got less points compared to last month, last month i got about 288 , this time i rated almost double than the last months' and still i got only few more points Smile

Also who know what are these points for, may be they awarded points for regularity ? or may be some hidden criteria ? hehe, lets discuss more upon it Smile

What could be the hidden criteria  ? how many of you got hidden points  and how much hidden points you got ?
    Friday, May 4, 2007 5:04 AM
  • U can judge the article by the name too and also rate it!!
    Friday, May 4, 2007 4:45 PM
  •  YOGESH_SAXENA_15fbaa wrote:
    U can judge the article by the name too and also rate it!!

NO, its compulsory, to download or open the article, to rate it....try rating without opening or clciking the article, it wont let you rate it...

Friday, May 4, 2007 9:22 PM
  • The total matches with my individual points. The points for downloading the white papers are not bieng update. Can anybody tell me the reson? I have also not been awarded the points for Forum registration. any suggestions?
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 12:23 AM
  • M8 even if you uploaded the whitepapers, you will not get points until atleast 5 other people rates it and its average rating be more than 3.5..

Correct me if i am wrong.
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 4:48 AM
  • you are correct harshil....
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 8:08 PM
  • Thanks anoop.
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 6:39 AM
  • harshil,

could u plz tell when and how points for the white papers will be given?

i have submitted 3 whitepapers and tried to submit another one. but i got a message that we can sumit a maximum of 3 whitepapers/month. i have a ratings of 4,4,6 for the white papers. but in my profile, my points is still 0. could you plz guide me, what to do and how????  

Sunday, May 6, 2007 2:11 PM
  • i am not received the point of whitepaper now, when it will update
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 2:39 PM
  • @Sunil -  The points for uploading whitepapers will not be updated on real time. But it will be done at the end of the month or the start of the next month. To get points there is a criter that you need to satisfy. You will get 40 points for uploading a whitepaper only if atleast 5 people rate it, and the averate rating of all should be more than 3.5. Only then you will be qualified to get 40 points for a whitepaper.

And yes, you can only upload only 3 whitepapers in a month.
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 3:15 PM
  • check ur total, points for rating is not mentioned in that particular row of user profile but added in total
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 4:10 PM
  • But how can we say that its the points for the whitepaper ratings ? I have got 40 points for the whitepaper ratings. And if its the points for the whitepaper ratings, then i should have got about 500 points for the whitepaper ratings, but its only 292 extra atm.
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 7:41 PM
  • well this makes one thing clear, "Everybody's confused"
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 8:03 PM
  •  Md.Arif Hussain wrote:
    i am not received the point of whitepaper now, when it will update

dont worry too much about the points....thats how things are working over here....admins dont care, and the rockstars suffer....and its always been a mystery as to why some people get points and why some dont...

Sunday, May 6, 2007 8:59 PM
  • Hey ,they have already informed that the points for the forums will be updated by the end of this program.
    Monday, May 7, 2007 5:44 AM
  • not yet dear
    Monday, May 7, 2007 6:36 AM
  • There is a big mistakes in Rank and points!!
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 3:22 AM
  • Yes i got points for rating the whitepapers
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 5:55 AM
  • Yes , for me too thers some mismatch b/w the total and the total arrived by adding the points for the individual points
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 5:57 AM
  • i guess its a week passed, and still no signs of this correction by the admins Sad
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 6:12 AM
  • So bad it is!!!
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 9:57 AM