none
Background color of Split App Items page RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Fellas,

I am a newbie to visual studio and trying to build a simple app using the Split App template. As you may know, the template has 2 pages called ItemsPage and SplitApp. I want to have different background colors  for the SplitPage for each group. 

I have been trying to implement this in last few days but it just seems impossible to be.

Highly appreciated if somebody could at least give a hint what direction I should be headed to? 

Many Thanks,

Anton

• Edited by Anton T Fernando Monday, April 27, 2015 12:59 AM
    • Moved by Tina-Shi Monday, May 4, 2015 2:48 AM the issue is not related to the VS general
    Monday, April 27, 2015 12:45 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Anton,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this forum is discuss this VS usage issue, so I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of this forum.

To be better help you find this correct forum support this issue, could you please tell me what language you develop this Split App in this Visual Studio?

Is it related to this C# language or other language?

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Tina-Shi Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:37 AM
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:30 AM
  • Hi Anton,

Since this issue is not related to the VS usage so I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Tina-Shi Monday, May 4, 2015 2:48 AM
    Monday, May 4, 2015 2:45 AM
  • I'd probably try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/windowsapps/en-us/home?category=windowsapps

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:13 AM