none
Microsoft TechNet bad education in Spain. RRS feed

Answers

• I do not understand what you say, but only to defend TechNet Forums Spain, not idiots

I close this thread.

Un Saludo, Juan.
    • Marked as answer by periflu Wednesday, December 8, 2010 7:55 PM
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 8:23 PM

All replies

• Thanks for your response.
    Un Saludo, Juan.
    Monday, November 29, 2010 9:44 PM
  • Notice His reference to Outside sources of information, Including His Wikipedia links in signature. That wins my Respect

Your response on repeated Wikipedia, is logical, but that there are these forums?, To search Google, the forums are based on practical experiences of each, not the copy of Wikipedia, right? For that I copied everything on google and put it on every post, is not logical. Also absurd. Also means that are not reasonable explanations and mostly boring and uncertain, because Wikipedia, responds to scientific bases, but do not practice, in a nutshell has been disrespectful to the forum of Spain, and so I commented on here. Jhon greetings

Un Saludo, Juan.
    Monday, November 29, 2010 10:14 PM
  • Of course, Microsoft forum, it is correct. What is not right that a man like Cycloniux of erroneous advice from external sites and derived a little practice. Just will copy and pasted. Which explores the problem and it is these responses that this gentleman Cycloniux, logically do not understand. In fact I think that here in U.S. and Spain, the most important thing is to respond efficiently and easy to understand. And this man knows nothing more than talking back and above all, to disrespect and insult the Spain Forum. Thanks for responding.
    Un Saludo, Juan.
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:03 PM
  • I do not understand what you say, but only to defend TechNet Forums Spain, not idiots

I close this thread.

Un Saludo, Juan.
    • Marked as answer by periflu Wednesday, December 8, 2010 7:55 PM
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 8:23 PM