MSDN links for 70-480 Exam RRS feed

• Question

• I recently passed 70-513, but am turning my attention to the newer set of certification exams now.  I watched several videos on Pluralsight on HTML5 which are very good.  However, I have not yet had any opportunity to use HTML5 at work.  With the other certification exams I have taken, I have found that going through one of the study guides has really helped me learn the product so much better than any other method I have tried.  Between the book and various links found in the practice tests, I feel I have been able to learn a lot of material that I could use to improve my applications at work--and I have always tried to incorporate whatever I think is beneficial in any of my old projects if I have a chance so that I can improve them. 

Consequently, seeing that the direction in programming seems to be heading towards HTML5, I decided that my best option would be to look into 70-480 to give myself a more structured approach to learning HTML5.  Unfortunately, there is no study guide available for this exam for another 5 - 6 months.  There ARE a few practice exams, but I would prefer a written study guide to start.  Since there is nothing out there, does anyone have any suggestions for any good books to really get into a bit more than just the standard "Here are some of the new things you can do with HTML5" and short little examples?  I know there are links listed here, but these are all for videos from what I can tell.  I am sure I will learn a lot from them, but I like to work alongside and constantly using pause and restart gets a bit tedious if that is all I have. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

Christine A. Piffat

Monday, November 19, 2012 6:05 PM

Answers

All replies