Product Keys not accepted... RRS feed

• Question

• I recently download/qualified to test Windows Home Server BETA 2008.  The unfortunate part is none of my product keys will validate.  I have requested four keys and had no problem getting them from Microsoft, however none of them will work.
    Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Monday, December 31, 2007 1:19 AM

Answers

•  GopherTee wrote:
    I recently download/qualified to test Windows Home Server BETA 2008.  The unfortunate part is none of my product keys will validate.  I have requested four keys and had no problem getting them from Microsoft, however none of them will work.

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the Server 2008 forum.

Monday, December 31, 2007 1:26 AM

All replies

•  GopherTee wrote:
    I recently download/qualified to test Windows Home Server BETA 2008.  The unfortunate part is none of my product keys will validate.  I have requested four keys and had no problem getting them from Microsoft, however none of them will work.

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the Server 2008 forum.

Monday, December 31, 2007 1:26 AM
  • There is no active Windows Home Server 2008 beta. Are you sure you don't mean the Windows Server 2008 beta?
    Monday, December 31, 2007 3:38 AM