off topic - please help trouble w email RRS feed

• General discussion

• i'm having this weird thing go on almost like a virus in my inbox or something.  yesterday i collected about 5 emails that i read and didnt erase. today when i signed into my account they weren't there. . then i tried again clicking on my 'inbox' ico a couple times and after a few tries the emails from yesterday 'reappeared' along with some new emails.  when i clicked to see one of the new emails it directed me to a page saying that the email had either been deleted or was no longer in my inbox.  when i clicked the 'arrow back button' to return to my inbox again and try again- then again all the emails from yesterday and the new ones i had recieved are gone.  i tried sending an email to myself and it still wont show up with the new emails or the ones from yesterday- then it will, but wont allow me to read them revealing that same message 'that they had either been deleted or were no longer in my inbox.' i didnt delete them. this is really frustrating and i dont know what to do . i need my hotmail account to be working i could be getting emails and not know it., apparently i am getting emails that i cant read and only periodically show up in my box. whats the problem? what can i do? . /thank you

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 8:55 PM

All replies

• You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare.

Since your problem is with Windows Live Hotmail, you can contact support for Hotmail at http://support.live.com and select Windows Live Hotmail from the list of programs.

-steve

Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:39 AM