virtualizing Windows server 2003 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    i would like to virtualize (using vm converter for exxample) an old server running Windows Server standard OEM.

    Do i need to acquire any kind of upgrade licence (and which one), or my OEM licence will be enough?

    the old server won't be used anymore, and i keep it in stock if needed for licence compliance.


    thanks for your help!

    PS: i can't find the right forum, but i was sent here by an MS tech i got on phone! sorry

    • Moved by Hengzhe Li Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:06 AM Forum Cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:53 PM