Help with Street and Trips 2010 or 2013 sending planned trips to GPS device Garmin NUVI 265 RRS feed

• Question

• Is there anyone out there that can help me to get a planned trip with all the information I need , rest areas, restaurants, gas stations etc. set out with street and trips 2010 or 2013 down loaded to my GPS device. The device is a Garmin Nuvi 265. At one time I could do this by just clicking the send to device icon in street and trip 2010 page. and MSN direct.com would come up and do it. now nothing. how do I do something like this now? Microsoft has not helped me with this. Everyone I ask somehow disconnects our phone conversations after saying they will pass me on to someone else. Microsoft has even sent me a email to upgrade to Street and Trips 2013. I have it installed on my computer for a free 14 day trial. Have tried it but it also does not work. They say in their email that you can send me trips to a GPS device but when I ask for help at Microsoft no one knows what I am talking about. Help!!!!
    Friday, March 29, 2013 3:17 PM

All replies