none
Virtual Study Group, Certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys / Gals,

years ago - I used to organize and help organize various study groups for certification purposes. Free. With the goal is becoming "truly certified, and quite possibly expert in knowledge".

With folks moving on into better aspects of their careers, recessions, growing families, etc -- its been a bigger challenge to meet offline, in office, etc.

If there is enough interest, I would be committed to putting together an online study group. There is plenty of mature technology, where even video feeds are a possibility.

The goal is to *seriously* pursue knowledge and certification that can truly be a compliment for real world experience. If you don't "get" this, this is certainly not going to work.

The certifications I would like to pursue is either SharePoint or SQL Server. But I am open (for the right group of committed people).

Regards,
    Alex

Regards | *alex | www.thinkphase.com

Monday, October 15, 2012 4:00 PM

Answers

• Hello Alex,

I find your idea a very interesting one, but i'm not sure if you will got a lot of response here. I think your target audience is more on the "Born to learn" web site: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/ (also for more resources on learning)

I hope this helps!

Dimitri C. - Please mark the replies as answers if they help! Thanks.

Monday, October 15, 2012 8:21 PM

All replies

• Hello Alex,

I find your idea a very interesting one, but i'm not sure if you will got a lot of response here. I think your target audience is more on the "Born to learn" web site: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/ (also for more resources on learning)

I hope this helps!

Dimitri C. - Please mark the replies as answers if they help! Thanks.

Monday, October 15, 2012 8:21 PM
  • I think you are probably right. Thanks for the sanity check on this Dimitri.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Regards | *alex | www.thinkphase.com

Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:46 PM