none
MSDN points not updating/increasing RRS feed

• Question

• one of my sample reached 100 downloads and my another sample reached 50 downloads but my points doesnt seem to be updated/increased.

Here is the link to my profile, Pradeep AJ and link to MySamples.

(My total downloads seems to be above 875 but in my profile it constantly shows 780)

What may be the reason? 

Pradeep AJ

MyApp   MyBlog   MySamples

Friday, August 2, 2013 4:40 AM

Answers

• This really should go in the "Profile and Recognition System" forum, where there are already several threads on the topic. This forum is for questions about the Forums themselves.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, August 3, 2013 3:32 PM

All replies

• There seems some problem with the Gallery and samples section, it is also not reflecting on my profile as well.

Lets wait for couple days, they will update it

Mark ANSWER if this reply resolves your query, If helpful then VOTE HELPFUL
    Everything about SQL Server | Experience inside SQL Server -Mohammad Nizamuddin

Friday, August 2, 2013 4:43 AM
  • Thank you for your reply

Pradeep AJ

Friday, August 2, 2013 5:07 AM
  • When I compare the number of downloads shown in my profile at present with the numbers I see for each contribution in the TechNet Gallery, I think my profile reflects the totals from about 2 weeks ago. I don't look often enough to know if the number in my profile is changing. And I don't remember comparing the number of downloads in the gallery with the total in my profile in the past, so I don't know how long there has been a difference.

Friday, August 2, 2013 3:14 PM
  • This really should go in the "Profile and Recognition System" forum, where there are already several threads on the topic. This forum is for questions about the Forums themselves.

Saturday, August 3, 2013 3:32 PM