CRM2016 - Quick Campaigns question... RRS feed

• Question

• First time on a forum, so forgive me if I am barking up the wrong tree.

I am going to do a large email mailshot via quick campaigns (contact) on Monday morning.

We have a number of account records, where the primary contact (and contact email address) is the same. 

We have just moved to CRM2016 and Im trying to get used to the new views and functions. 

My question is, does the quick campaign edit duplicate email addresses and only send one email to that email address, or will it continue to send emails to all contacts on the marketing list, based on the contact record that I have added to the marketing list.  I am really just trying to avoid having to edit the marketing list before I send the quick campaign as I have over 4000 records in my initial advanced find.

Not a problem if not, I will use excel and send via outlook, however I hoped to be able to track via CRM, but primarily want to avoid contacts receiving multiple emails with the same information.  (I will set a completed task on the account record separately to show that I have sent the message if I send my messages from excel).

If there is a better way of doing my large mail shot, then any help gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation :-)

Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:35 AM