lost all my rankings on msn RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

My website travelsteamiron.com has lost all its rankings! I always ran a clean site, no black hat seo. It is a niche site that ranked for many niche keywords. Now it does not rank for any! Not even my name: travel steam iron

I used to rank for:

travel iron

steam iron

best travel iron

best steam iron

I lost all my rankings! I am a webmaster and I am getting compains from my customers. They are also experiencing the same lost in rankings. What is going on? I created a webmaster account with live search, it confirmed that I am index and that I am NOT blocked. It does not answer why I lost ALL my ranking.

Can any one explain what is going on here?

Friday, May 9, 2008 5:20 AM

All replies

• I also want to add that I am not doing any of the following:

• Attempting to increase a page's keyword density by add lots of irrelevant words. This includes stuffing ALT tags that users are unlikely to view.
    • Using hidden text or links. Only use text and links that are visible to users.
    • Using techniques, such as link farms, to artificially increase the number of links to your page.

I have great content and links only from good relevant sites.

Friday, May 9, 2008 1:12 PM
  • Hi,

Looking at your site, most of your backlinks are from directories. I think that if you concentrate on gathering quality backlinks you should not have ranking problems in the future.

Friday, May 30, 2008 7:24 PM