Tbot translator RRS feed

• Question

• Something has happened that i never experieced. is it my computer ? or tbot acting strangely the last 4 days.  I chat much with spanish language translations, but recently, the tbot is added to the conversations, but the icon does not even arrive.  and the tbot never opens saying you have invited tbot.  nothing.  Its in my contacts and i can open tbot window by itself.  But when i click to invite someone to it, the other person never joins.  or viseversa.   What is going on?  It tbot down for a few days?  I really hate the copy and paste actions so much using google translator.  Can someone tell me if tbot is being worked on, or what?  This is almost 5th day.  icon there. Click and it opens, but can not add tbot to someones chat and can not add someone to tbot opened window.  I can add two other friends, but not really wanting to do it or need to do that.

Dudewithoudatude

Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:29 AM

All replies

• Hi havelfr, Tbot is back now.  Please sign out and re-sign in before using Tbot.  Thanks for waiting!  Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)
    • Proposed as answer by Takako Aikawa Monday, August 20, 2012 10:56 PM
    Monday, August 20, 2012 10:56 PM