none
MSDN Forum Spanish RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody

i want only ask about mcc label. When i join to MSDN Forum Spanish i saw some users with this label (mcc) but some months ago all this users lose this label and looking in MCC FAQ to get this award the users have to give good answers in the forum no only have a too much points is enough. I think that Microsoft was looking all answers from some users to decide if they are able to recive this badges but still i cant see users with this label and im asking if nobody in MSDN Forum Spanish is too good to get this award?

• Edited by JasonBean Tuesday, November 5, 2013 5:18 PM  
    Friday, October 25, 2013 4:00 PM

Answers

• The MCC program seems to be undergoing changes. Almost no one has been awarded recently. I have not heard any announcements. I assume the program will restart soon.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, November 7, 2013 10:20 PM

All replies

• Hi 10 days later nobody can give me an idea maybe? i wanna only understand the process in the forum
    Tuesday, November 5, 2013 5:19 PM
  • The MCC program seems to be undergoing changes. Almost no one has been awarded recently. I have not heard any announcements. I assume the program will restart soon.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, November 7, 2013 10:20 PM
  • They have an email on their site in the FAQ, so you can ask them. But they usually answer their emails after they fix the problem, so it could be months.

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:19 AM
    Owner