Issues in CRM 2011 at UI Level with Windows XP and IE8 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on online version on MSCRM 2011, I am facing issues on every Entity form, I cannot see proper layout on Grids, Tabs, and control on forms.

Also on home page I cannot see the images for Sales, Marketting, Workplace, Service Links.

Please suggest me the resolution for the same. I will be thankful if anyone can reply urgently.

Neeraj Sharma

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:40 AM

All replies

• Is this for one user only? If its only one try the steps below.

-Go through the steps in the following KB by clicking the "Fix it" button. Make sure you click the "Delete Personal Settings" when prompt. 
    (First check to see if you have a proxy configuration in IE as you will lose Internet connection if proxy settings are not put back)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737 

-Then verify that the CRM URL is in the Trusted Sites zone in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:37 PM
  • Thanks Chris Dodgson for replying me on this

This has not solved the problem my problme , I have tried everything you suggested in this artical.

I have two different online trial versions:

1. One version is 90% fine from UI Perspective.. (contains grid lines and color themes but images)

2. Another version is 50% fine from UI Perspective.

but images for Sales, Marketting, Workplace, Service Links on left bottom corner is not comming in both versions. please suggest any other solution if you have?

Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:26 AM