none
Sync Toy 2.1 fresh install RRS feed

• Question

• Am wanting to do a fresh install.  Have recently added new external hard drive (NAS) to system and want to sync photos from another drive to the NAS.  I don't really want to have to sync using 2.0 first as there are 8000 photos.  Would prefer to uninstall sync toy 2.0 and then install 2.1 from scratch.  Especially as there are problems with file corruption syncing with a NAS with 2.0.  How best to do this please?
    Monday, November 16, 2009 10:02 PM

All replies

• Am wanting to do a fresh install.  Have recently added new external hard drive (NAS) to system and want to sync photos from another drive to the NAS.  I don't really want to have to sync using 2.0 first as there are 8000 photos.  Would prefer to uninstall sync toy 2.0 and then install 2.1 from scratch.  Especially as there are problems with file corruption syncing with a NAS with 2.0.  How best to do this please?

Note that the majority of the photos exist in both places (drive A and NAS) and I am wanting to sync them up for backup purposes.  The last time I used sync toy 2.0 was between drive A and an older, hard drive that is no longer available.
    Monday, November 16, 2009 10:05 PM