Money 2006 H & B Invoice Designer won't load in Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Money 2006 Small Business Edition operating in Windows 7 home premium

I am receiving this error message when I attempt to load Invoice Designer.  I recently reinstalled the program.  I had a note to run regsvr32 \comdlg32.ocx which I have done to solve a problem I apparently had the first time in installed it to enable the Invoice Designer to run correctly:

"Component 'dhtmled.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I found a copy of that file and copied it to the system & system 32 folder as well as the syswow64 folder after doing a lot of research yet I cannot get past it.  I set the program to run as administrator, set the compatibility mode.

Btw, like others, I have had those invoices get the mouse to stick and drag around, so when I edit an invoice, I make one change, then save and exit.  That was the only way I could work around that behavior in the program.  Now I'd be happy if the program would run ;)

Niki

P.S. I am so grateful to all who take the time to help work with these Money programs.

• Edited by johnniki Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:12 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:12 PM