none
Anyone having any Ref or Study Materials for 70-744 Securing Windows Server 2016 (beta) Exam

Question

• Planning to take the 70-744 Securing Windows Server 2016 (beta) exam by 24th of this month and i cannot find any relevant materials.

I have found some on MSDN and Ignite Powerpoints and i need more how to's and Doc's to get an better understanding..

I would really appreciate if anyone share some stuffs on the same..

Thanks in Advance

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 11:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Yesu Sundar Raju Eswaran,

This exam isn't too difficult. I've noticed only about two or three terrible hard questions. IMO it should be a part of MCSA certification track, not MCSE. (But I'm not too sure that I passed this exam ofk:) because there was a lot of very tricky questions)

I'd advise you to pay attetion to system requirements and scenarios of using every technology.
    During the preparation, my stumbling block was the MIM installation process, it is better to use scripts
    https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/connector_space/2015/11/10/fim-mim-preperation-script-version-1/
    Also you should have a dedicated computer for HGS-protected host deployment. I've spent too much time trying to implemenet admin-trusted attestation using a virtual machine as a guarded host. It is not supported.
    I almost haven't taking preparation for WSUS, Defender and OMS questions because I'm using these solutions as a integrated into SCCM/VMM and SCOM and therefore  I thought "ahhhh it is an old good wsus, I'll skip them, I know everything about it"... And it was my mistake. You should learn how the WSUS and OMS work without System Center.
    Good luck!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:03 PM

All replies

• any inputs?
    Monday, November 21, 2016 4:28 PM

This exam isn't too difficult. I've noticed only about two or three terrible hard questions. IMO it should be a part of MCSA certification track, not MCSE. (But I'm not too sure that I passed this exam ofk:) because there was a lot of very tricky questions)

I'd advise you to pay attetion to system requirements and scenarios of using every technology.
    During the preparation, my stumbling block was the MIM installation process, it is better to use scripts
    https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/connector_space/2015/11/10/fim-mim-preperation-script-version-1/
    Also you should have a dedicated computer for HGS-protected host deployment. I've spent too much time trying to implemenet admin-trusted attestation using a virtual machine as a guarded host. It is not supported.
    I almost haven't taking preparation for WSUS, Defender and OMS questions because I'm using these solutions as a integrated into SCCM/VMM and SCOM and therefore  I thought "ahhhh it is an old good wsus, I'll skip them, I know everything about it"... And it was my mistake. You should learn how the WSUS and OMS work without System Center.
    Good luck!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:03 PM

Good luck!

Hi, Thanks for the Detailed information really appreciated..  i have scheduled to 29th of this month.. will see..

Thanks Again

Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:49 PM
  • Hi!

The results of beta are now available , did you pass?

My score is 844

• Edited by EugenBerend Saturday, February 11, 2017 1:09 PM
    Wednesday, November 30, 2016 12:59 PM