anyone had a problem in posting ur post in this forum yesterday??? RRS feed

• Question

• hello,,

i had a problem in postin in this forum..i was able to log in and visit all the pages but when i try to post,it is redirecting to an another page saying that there was a techinical failure..

did anyone got this problem???
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 2:21 PM

All replies

• i too got the same problem...but everything is working fine today...
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 4:07 PM
  • in my case,i didnt face any difficulties posting posts,but had problems for some time loggin in thru mozilla,which i rectified later
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 4:22 PM
  • I had no problems yesterday. It was working fine with me.

Thursday, October 4, 2007 6:16 PM
  • i toooooo had it...............

Friday, October 5, 2007 1:18 AM
  • I had this problem 2-3 time yesterday.

Friday, October 5, 2007 6:26 AM
  • even yesterday and today morning a was not able to post my replies...gettin this problem..admin's pls see to it and rectify it as soon as possible..
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 1:07 PM
  • yup ranjeeth i too faced the same problem...
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 2:12 PM
  • again it happened...........yesterday

Sunday, October 7, 2007 1:15 AM
  • Hi Friends,

I Too Got the same Problem . I created a new thread in general sectn , But when go back there , my thread is not available ,... even in mythread Section its not there ! I can able to see the thread only after 2 hours ....!

Sunday, October 7, 2007 2:02 AM
  • anybody know why is it happening so???
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 3:56 AM
  • Yesyerday i wasn;t able to even refresh and view some pages in the forums Stick out tongue

last week, i posted about 5-6 posts (meaningful ones) they are all vanished. donno what happened, may be some problem.
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 5:40 AM
  • ya even i had t same pblm for past 2 days....

Sunday, October 7, 2007 10:11 AM
  • i am facing this wierd prob since last week its really annying...MS shud take this serious and correct it soon....hope they do it...
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 3:41 PM
  • I had a problem day before yesterday. The posts I was making or the threads I was creating was vanishing and again coming back. I don't know what had happened. But really its very strange.
    Monday, October 8, 2007 8:53 PM
  • Nothing was wrong except the server was little busy.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007 7:45 AM
  • why is the post not being displayed ...this problem was there for a long time..i dont think the server was busy..it showed an error messsage too
    Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:30 PM