Single session supporting Api in Multiple instances of an Application on different Machines Windows Forms Application RRS feed

• Question

• I have a question, i want to use a stock relate Api in .Net window Forms Application, the problem is that for single instance Api is working fine, but it doesn't support multiple instances, when i open 2nd instance , last session closed. Anybody know such a solution to handle this problem?? This Application need to run on multiple machines.

Regards:
    Safeer Hussain
    • Moved by Hart Wang Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:06 AM
    Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Safeer Hussain,

Thank you for posting here.

Could you please provide what API you are using? In general, if I want to create multiple instances, I will use key character NEW to create in windows form.

and did you try to use multiple thread?

Since the stock relate Api is related to third product, you can post the issue on their support. I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:58 AM