What are the best MS certificates to take if i wana do door-door PC fixing for homes and businesses? RRS feed

  • Question

  • I dont have any certifications at all.. Id like to take some Microsoft Certifications like MCSA or maybe MCTS etc.. but dont know which is the path i should take..

    One is programming other is troubleshooting PCS i think..

    It seems if i want to know .NET id need lots of previous experience.. but  im mostly experienced in fixing people's pc troubles at friend's homes, etc.. but thats it..
    is the MCSA better for that.. i imagine to be a programmer id need to learn for years.. whereas with MCSE i can get work within the year maybe?
    Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:53 PM


All replies