none
Complete list of Certifications RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know where I might be able to get a text file containing a complete listing of the numerous certifications offered by Microsoft?

TIA
    Dean

Dean MCTS-SQL 2005 Business Intelligence, SharePoint 2010, Configuration

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:25 PM

Answers

• You will need to create the text file yourself in Notepad.exe. Here is how I would do it.

• Open a web browser to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification-overview.aspx
    • There are five (5) blue boxes going across the top of the screen. Click the first box (Server).
    • Using your mouse, select all the lower blue boxes that appear in the browser windows.
    • Right-click the selected boxes and click Copy.
    • Open Notepad.exe.
    • Right-click an empty area in Notepad and click Paste. only the text should appear - no images!
    • Clean up the extra white space and duplicate entries.
    • Repeat the process for the other four blue boxes - Desktop, Office, Database, and Developer.

This should only take you about 10 minutes.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:47 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Microsoft Learning's site doesn't have a text filelisting, but the site is pretty simple to navigate.
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:31 PM
    Answerer
  • You will need to create the text file yourself in Notepad.exe. Here is how I would do it.

• Open a web browser to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification-overview.aspx
    • There are five (5) blue boxes going across the top of the screen. Click the first box (Server).
    • Using your mouse, select all the lower blue boxes that appear in the browser windows.
    • Right-click the selected boxes and click Copy.
    • Open Notepad.exe.
    • Right-click an empty area in Notepad and click Paste. only the text should appear - no images!
    • Clean up the extra white space and duplicate entries.
    • Repeat the process for the other four blue boxes - Desktop, Office, Database, and Developer.

This should only take you about 10 minutes.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:47 PM
    Answerer