none
Stolen Email

Question

• Hi Microsoft,

Im Leonid Kolev and i created a Facebook Account 6 years ago and as you know you need to write in basic informations like: Your name, born date, email, and other.So i writed an example of email, i mean email which contains my name, so i writed leonid.kolev@hotmail.com but didnt created that email on hotmail so it was not verified (my bad).It was all good those 6 years but on 12.07.2017 someone found (guess) how my recovery mail on facebook could be and it was a success hit.He/she found my email and created the same email on hotmail (that i didnt created to be a valid facebook account, sorry my bad) and asked facebook for password recovery and as you know facebook sents a code to the entered email (in this case leonid.kolev@hotmail.com) and he/she recovered the password that way.... So now my facebook account is hacked.Also i tried to get the email with writing my informations so that way i can recover that email but wasnt very effective ( http://prntscr.com/fvftz3 see this image please).I ask you to give me that email if it's possible so that way i can get back my facebook account.Please contact me on this email: zacisema@gmail.com , after you review my question.

Best regards

Leonid Kolev.

Friday, July 14, 2017 12:21 AM