Help with Activation for Microsoft Money Plus RRS feed

• Question

• I can't activate my Micorsoft Money Plus.  I have used it for almost 3 years without any issues and now it says my "60 days is up" and it has to be activated.  I entered the activation code from inside the CD case from when it was purchased.  After entering the code it says that I am not connected to the internet, which I am.  I have checked our firewall settings and made sure that Microsoft Money is allowed through it but I still get the same error message.  I have searched online for hours for a PHONE NUMBER to call and speak to an actual human which finally led me to a number that I called and I was transferred 3 times and put on hold for over 30 minutes before I hung up.  Now I can't even get ahold of a human and I've been on hold for almost 40 minutes with the same number... need some help here.  I can't do any of my finances at work until this is working. 
    Monday, October 21, 2013 3:46 PM

All replies

• You will need to download the Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe Sunset install file from what is currently the second link on this forum, and install. Then apply the patch from info in what is currently the first link.
    Monday, October 21, 2013 3:50 PM