Network Key RRS feed

• Question

• I have OneCare connected to two laptops, and three months later want to connect it to a desktop.  I mention three months, because I have no idea what the Network key is, or how to locate it in order to connect to the network from the desktop.  I cannot connect to the internet without this key.  Please let me know where to go for the Network Key. 

Thanks,

Michael Wilson    
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Friday, March 13, 2009 12:15 AM (Moved from Windows Live OneCare Install and Activate to Windows Live OneCare Secure WiFi)
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:30 PM

Answers

• On one of the laptops open One Care>Change Settings>Firewall>Advanced Settings>Network Connections, select your wireless network then select Details and you will see your network key.
    Jim
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:43 PM

All replies

• On one of the laptops open One Care>Change Settings>Firewall>Advanced Settings>Network Connections, select your wireless network then select Details and you will see your network key.
    Jim
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:43 PM
  • You're awesome.  Thank you very much.  I'd have never found that on my own (or at least in a remotely timely fashion).

Have a great night.

Michael

Friday, March 13, 2009 12:03 AM