Error when uploading Portal-solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I work with CRM Online 2011 (german) and want to upload the Customer Portal for 2011. When uploading the soltuion i get this error:

"die cab-datei konnte nicht hochgeladen werden, da die datei nicht signiert ist oder bei der Überprüfung der digitalen Signatur ein Fehlr aufgtetreten ist." 
    in english: the cab-file could not be uploaded, because the file is not signed or an error has occured while checking the digital signature

Anybody an idea?
    Thanks
    Regards, Michal

Thursday, April 7, 2011 6:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Michal,

You might be trying to import customerportal.exe.cab. Please unpack that file, extract MicrosoftXrmCustomerPortal.cab and import that into CRM.

The cab file can be unpacked in two ways:

·         If you have a program like winzip, you can right click on the cab file and use the unpacking tool

·         If you don’t have a third party tool, follow these steps:

o   Open a command prompt (Start->run-> “cmd”)

o   Navigate to the location you stored the cab file

o   “md CustomerPortal”

o   “expand CustomerPortal.exe.cab –f:* CustomerPortal”

- Palak

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, April 25, 2011 6:11 PM
    Thursday, April 7, 2011 3:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Michal,

You might be trying to import customerportal.exe.cab. Please unpack that file, extract MicrosoftXrmCustomerPortal.cab and import that into CRM.

The cab file can be unpacked in two ways:

·         If you have a program like winzip, you can right click on the cab file and use the unpacking tool

·         If you don’t have a third party tool, follow these steps:

o   Open a command prompt (Start->run-> “cmd”)

o   Navigate to the location you stored the cab file

o   “md CustomerPortal”

o   “expand CustomerPortal.exe.cab –f:* CustomerPortal”

- Palak

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, April 25, 2011 6:11 PM
    Thursday, April 7, 2011 3:06 PM
  • Hi

Thanks, that was it. But now I am getting an error after importing:

13:14:20.13 Formular Account Account Account Fehler 0x80044150 Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ_LocalizedLabelCheck'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'MetadataSchema.LocalizedLabel'. The statement has been terminated.

What could that be?

Thanks
    Michal

Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:18 PM
  • Hello Michal,

Are there any other solutions you have currently installed in your CRM instance?

Can you describe to me your current CRM instance state (if it is clean or has any customizations)?

Thanks,

-Maria

Friday, April 8, 2011 2:45 AM
  • Hi

Yes, there is an existing Solution. Account ist customized as well. But just some Fields and two new relations to a new entity as well as some dependent option setes. Also other entities are customized.

I am working with CRM Online 2011, german

Thanks for help

Regards, Michal

Michal Tomes

Friday, April 8, 2011 5:28 AM
  • Hi Michal,

It would be great if we could dig deeper into the issue. If you can send me your logs and other helpful files to mariajoa at microsoft.com, that would really be a big help.

Thanks,

Maria

Saturday, April 9, 2011 12:28 AM
  • Did you find any Solution for this? I've got the same issue.

Our System is german, too and we have got some other Solutions in the system and the account entity is customized.

When importing the solution I get this error in the log I can download after an Error during import:

Verletzung der UNIQUE KEY-Einschränkung 'UQ_LocalizedLabelCheck'. Ein doppelter Schlüssel kann in das 'MetadataSchema.LocalizedLabel'-Objekt nicht eingefügt werden. Die Anweisung wurde beendet.

The Error Meesage is the same one Michal posted, too, but in German.

I would be full of thanks if someone has got a solution for this.

Thanks,

Jürgen

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 1:57 PM