none
Forums category LightSwitch no longer works RRS feed

Answers

• 'vslightswitch' has been a forum category for a long, long time and stopped working just last week.

The MSFT web site LightSwitch Developer Center uses that link to point to it's forums. It is now broken. It is not the only category that broke last week.

It is/was a very useful forum grouping for anyone interested in LightSwitch, just like, say, 'dynamics' is to CRM Dynamics people which still works.

If 'vslightswitch' has been removed as a forum category then I ask for it to be reinstated and whilst on the subject perhaps the Visual Studio and LightSwitch teams should have a say? After all, the links on their web pages are broken by the change too!

Update: Not really resolved, some useful often used categories were removed, links have slowly been changed not to point to mising categories. Now the MSDN forums are just that bit less convenient and easy to use for some people.

For no particular reason, I will mark this as the answer. It is closer than any of the others, and that is that.

Dave Baker | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 Opinions are my own. Please mark as answer if this helps solve your problem.

• Edited by Xpert360 Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:53 PM
    • Marked as answer by Xpert360 Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:53 PM
    Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:17 PM

All replies