none
Which book or training materials are good for MCSA windows server 2012??? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to do MCSA windows server 2012 but I don't which book or training materials (including videos) are good for MCSA...I also want to do practical work so that I get experience practically not just theory...thnxxx in advance
    Friday, November 7, 2014 10:19 AM

Answers

• If you're good at doing self study, and have the ability to set up your own server lab, and take the practice tests that are included with the books in the links that Jeff provided above, and do well on those practice tests, you should have the knowledge to pass both the certification exams and utilize the knowledge you gained in a real world job.
    Monday, November 10, 2014 4:20 PM
    Answerer
  • These forums are not monitored by Microsoft.  They are monitored by VOLUNTEERS therefore please be respectful with your requests and replies.

VirtualBox is not a Microsoft product.  I suggest you ask questions relating to this product on the VirtualBox forums https://forums.virtualbox.org/

Yes Windows Server 2012 requires a minimum of 32GB hard drive space.

No Windows Server 2012 will not run on a 32 bit computer.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCSA, MCSE: BI
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:15 PM

All replies

• Books and/or training materials are listed under the Preparation Options section on each exam page:

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-au/exam-70-410.aspx

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-au/exam-70-411.aspx

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-au/exam-70-412.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:14 AM
  • Hi I just want to know what exactly these exam ref or training guide books are???? & which one is good for me coz I'm just at the initial stage of mcsa...
    Sunday, November 9, 2014 10:33 PM
  • Did you have a look at the links I provided?  All the information you need is there

Jeff Wharton

Monday, November 10, 2014 8:45 AM
  • Hi if I study MCSA using books & some other materials without going to college or something then will that give me good knowledge about MCSA & also help me for the exam? Coz the thing is here in London(uk) I'm not able to find any institute or college that does MCSA for duration of more than 5 months.. I found some colleges but they only do MCSA for duration of 1 or 2 months(once or twice a week class) & I don't think course like MCSA finishes that fast(I did ccna for duration of 6 months in college)..... Plzzz help coz I really wanna do MCSA & immediately do MCSE....Thnxx
    Monday, November 10, 2014 11:53 AM
  • If you're good at doing self study, and have the ability to set up your own server lab, and take the practice tests that are included with the books in the links that Jeff provided above, and do well on those practice tests, you should have the knowledge to pass both the certification exams and utilize the knowledge you gained in a real world job.
    Monday, November 10, 2014 4:20 PM
    Answerer
  • does virtualbox works with windows server 2012 & windows 8.1...I used to do windows server 2003/windows xp in virtualbox so that's why I'm asking....& also is it true that server 2012 requires minimum 32 gb of space in hard disk...Does windows server 2012 work in 32 bit computer(I've 32 bit)???? or is it just with 64 bit?
    Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:43 AM
  • I've been waiting for the answer for couple of days now.. Is it a very hard question to Microsoft ???
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:39 PM
  • These forums are not monitored by Microsoft.  They are monitored by VOLUNTEERS therefore please be respectful with your requests and replies.

VirtualBox is not a Microsoft product.  I suggest you ask questions relating to this product on the VirtualBox forums https://forums.virtualbox.org/

Yes Windows Server 2012 requires a minimum of 32GB hard drive space.

No Windows Server 2012 will not run on a 32 bit computer.

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:15 PM
  • MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide arms by William Panek is the best to book  for MCSA windows server 2012. Rest of this you can join reputed training institute for quick learning. I would like to Koenig Solutions for MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2
    Friday, May 19, 2017 10:02 AM