sending emails to customer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone

i just downloaded the Microsoft add ons to my computer

i see all the contacts and accounts from the crm on the outlook.

I m trying to send email from the customer  form , email activity is created but no mail is sending to the  customer.

The customer has email address  updated in the crm 

My professional settings  is email messages in respond to crm

My user settings are Microsoft crm for Outlook

What Semmes to be the problem

BR

Zachi

Monday, March 8, 2010 3:35 PM

Answers

• Hi Zachi, you must allow outlook to sent your crm eMails. Open in Outlook under CRM the setiings and go to the tab email. There you find a option to allow outlook to send the crm emails.
    Viele Grüße

Michael Sulz
    MVP für Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    • Marked as answer by zachile Monday, March 8, 2010 4:14 PM
    Monday, March 8, 2010 3:46 PM
  • Do you have your CRM server configured to send e-mails?  Do you have the CRM E-mail Router installed or are you using some other method to send e-mails from the CRM application?  Since you are using the CRM Customer record when creating the e-mail, you should be able to see the e-mail in CRM.  Go to your Workplace and select Activities.  Change the Type to e-mail and View to My Pending E-mails to see if the e-mail record exists in CRM.

Best Regards | Twitter: edwardsdna
    • Marked as answer by zachile Monday, March 8, 2010 4:16 PM
    Monday, March 8, 2010 4:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Zachi, you must allow outlook to sent your crm eMails. Open in Outlook under CRM the setiings and go to the tab email. There you find a option to allow outlook to send the crm emails.
    Viele Grüße

Michael Sulz
    MVP für Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    • Marked as answer by zachile Monday, March 8, 2010 4:14 PM
    Monday, March 8, 2010 3:46 PM
  • Do you have your CRM server configured to send e-mails?  Do you have the CRM E-mail Router installed or are you using some other method to send e-mails from the CRM application?  Since you are using the CRM Customer record when creating the e-mail, you should be able to see the e-mail in CRM.  Go to your Workplace and select Activities.  Change the Type to e-mail and View to My Pending E-mails to see if the e-mail record exists in CRM.

Best Regards | Twitter: edwardsdna
    • Marked as answer by zachile Monday, March 8, 2010 4:16 PM
    Monday, March 8, 2010 4:03 PM
  • Many Thanks
    it worked

Zachi
    Monday, March 8, 2010 4:15 PM
  • Many  Thanks

Zachi
    Monday, March 8, 2010 4:16 PM