Where to specify SelectClientIDCommand in N Tier Architecture RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I have configured N Tier Sync ecosystem and also created one mobile client application accessing the service.

Now when i make some changes in mobile database and sync it after that it is downloading the changes which i made.

I know how to get rid of this problem in 2 tier model. I am using simple integer to identify the clients. That means every client has its own id. How should i do that in N Tier model.

Thanks

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 7:31 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:04 PM

Answers

• Hi

I don t understand where your problem is :] You say that you launch the sync and the changes are downloaded, so what is the problem ?

Anyway if your question is : how to give identifier to all of your clients take a look to this sample code very well explained if you havn t read it already : http://www.syncguru.com/Projects.aspx and dowload the N-Tier sample and check the Service.cs file.

I hope to have partially understand your need and give you at least a clue to go forward

Sam
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:56 AM