none
New version of hleofxquotes (Build_20180201_190) is available RRS feed

• General discussion

• New version of hleofxquotes (Build_20180201_190) is available at

https://github.com/hleofxquotes/hleofxquotes/tree/master/dist

Two changes

• Support drag-and-drop OFX, QFX files to import into msmoney. I have a particular need, I don't want to associate QFX to msmoney (I have another program that uses that association). Previously, I have to use msmoney File -> Import and go browsing in Download folder for the just downloaded QFX file. Doable but kind of a pain. I've added a drag-and-drop to the bottom of hleofxquotes. So now I can just  drag the just download QFX file (usually shown in the bottom of my browser) directly onto the bottom of hleofxquotes (The 'Last import on:' area) and it will get imported into msmoney (enable dialog auto-click to further streamline the flow).

• In mapper.csv, support a new type Bond/100. Some of the bond prices quoted on Yahoo is for a quantities of 100. If you specify the type is Bond/100, hleofxquotes will divide the quoted price by 100 before generating the OFX file. Example mapper file
    MSMoneySymbol,QuotesSourceSymbol,Type
    IE00B3BMD843,IE00B3BMD843.IR,BOND/100

Friday, February 2, 2018 7:04 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the new drag-and-drop QFX feature.  Works great!  Dragged out of Firefox download list and it works just like your Chrome example.

• Edited by john.b_ Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:35 AM
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:34 AM