none
Recommended Study Methods for 70-680 RRS feed

• Question

• Im currently studying for the Microsoft 70-680 Exam, im only 16 and still in high school, i was wondering if you guys have any tips for what to study from or any ideas about how i could get hands on experience. I took the test today and failed with 556, i am currently using the Microsoft Self Paced training kit and the Academic books(dont know the name). I was wondering if you knew any other books to get and a good practice test software. The only practice test i have are from the Training kit, and i was scoring high 90's on them for the last two weeks.Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to suggest you for using CBTs (Computer based training) because you will get step by step guide also you can get practice with VPC (Virtual PC) software, I mean you can make your VM on your existing computer for practice.

Always remember that self based kit is really a better thing and you can clear the paper with the help of this kit but in real life you need hands on experience  and for that you will get more help from CBTs as well as from VMs.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    • Marked as answer by How you know Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:46 PM
    Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:37 AM