none
A question u need to think see this :) try to answer RRS feed

• Question

• One day after dinner, my uncle sat me down and began to tell me a tall tale. It seemed that there was once a minister who often fell asleep during Sunday services. One such Sunday, he nodded off and dreamt that he was in the middle of the French Revolution. In this dream he was one of the revolutionaries awaiting execution. His head was placed in the guillotine, and the blade was dropped. But just as it was about to hit, the minister's wife, noticing that he was asleep, stuck him in the back of the neck with a sewing needle to awaken him. The minister was so startled by this, he jolted awake and promptly died of a heart attack. So I ask you, was my uncle telling me the truth, or was he lying?
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:30 PM

All replies

•  

cant say.........
    Friday, November 2, 2007 10:39 AM
  • Unsolvable 4 me..
    Friday, November 23, 2007 10:26 PM
  • well it is defficult to extract perfect answer...

-

Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:07 AM
  • He was lying.  How could the uncle know what the minister was dreaming if he died promptly when awakened?
    Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:08 PM
  • A man and his son were in an automobile accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The emergency room surgeon said "I can't operate, that's my son!" How is this possible?
    Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:11 PM
  • that surgeon must be his mother...

is it rite?

Sunday, November 25, 2007 7:52 PM
  •  sapna_v_9b9cbc wrote:

that surgeon must be his mother...

is it rite?

absolutely 100% right....
    Monday, November 26, 2007 8:10 AM
  •  K.Sriram Kumar wrote:
    One day after dinner, my uncle sat me down and began to tell me a tall tale. It seemed that there was once a minister who often fell asleep during Sunday services. One such Sunday, he nodded off and dreamt that he was in the middle of the French Revolution. In this dream he was one of the revolutionaries awaiting execution. His head was placed in the guillotine, and the blade was dropped. But just as it was about to hit, the minister's wife, noticing that he was asleep, stuck him in the back of the neck with a sewing needle to awaken him. The minister was so startled by this, he jolted awake and promptly died of a heart attack. So I ask you, was my uncle telling me the truth, or was he lying?

how he knows wat minister was dreaming..if minister died just after awake..
    so he is lying...

Monday, November 26, 2007 8:17 AM