none
Block a number RRS feed

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hi PamHorton,

It would be better if you could share us the real issue you got, is it related to the VS Debugger tool?

Do you develop an app using the VS IDE? It seems that it was not the VS debugger tool issue.

If I misunderstood this issue, please share much more detailed information about this issue.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:12 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:43 PM