:-( RRS feed

• Question

• yes

very nice to hear about the new site from u bro...

But my college friends and techers now making joke's.... where is your mobile????? & the Great Certificate from Microsoft????

Now I am a joke in my college.... and .... what to say more... nothing else.

at last.... I am still waiting for my mobile. 

Monday, September 3, 2007 3:11 PM

All replies

• LOL, thats a good fun making of you, but i feel sad for it, but i think when you get th mobile ( may be in next birth) you can show it to yoru teachers in your college and then shut their mouth off Stick out tongue hehehe
    Monday, September 3, 2007 3:48 PM
  • Well my friend nice un-expected reply from u.... why????

U are not facing the time which we are....That's all.

U got your X-BOX... and we are still waiting....

Monday, September 3, 2007 4:05 PM
  •  

Even I faced that problem.. but now people have stopped talking about it, because i dont talk about it.. but it really hurts to see this type of response from MS... it just made a joke of some students...

Though the contest is so good for learning, I fear informing others about the contest.. because the contest had promised high things.. like the prize and the chance to become MSP.. and none happened and everyone think that its a joke.. so no one will be interested in joining in the contest...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 5:01 AM
  • Hey man, sorry if i did hurt you. I didn;t mean to make fun of you. All i was trying to say is what MICROSOFT thinks. I said the words of Microsoft, The words that the admins are thinking.

I have faced this situation man . I have received the xbox360 but it gets hanged, and i have given it for replacement, and still i am waiting for it. I hope i get it back... you guys are waiting for the windows phone, and i am waiting for the xbox360.

Again i am really sorry if it did hurt your feelings, i didn't mean what you think. SOrry again Smile

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 6:02 AM
  • Harshil we all know you since long.. so no need for Sorry.. Varun must have had the misunderstanding and m sure that its clear now... Its really sad that we have to wait so long for the gifts that we won... This really demotivates the competitiors....
    Either MS should not keep such gifts that can not be sent or else they should keep the things ready well before... The contest that is starting will end after 9 months now.. and still if they start making arranging gifts after the contest ends.. then it will take lot of time... better start preparing for it before hand...
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 8:08 AM
  • good one varun. I hope that they do preparefor the gifts rightfrom now.
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 6:00 PM
  • Please make arrangement of our gifts!!!

Is it fine that a 50th Rank holder got his Flash Drive Long ago but we are still waiting for our Gifts who are in Top 10.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 7:19 PM
  • I still have no idea when the admins will send the gift.

Man there are lot of things that MS needs to complete about the first contest :

1. Give out the windows phone to the winners.
    2. Distribute 500 express cds.
    3. Conduct the MSP interview.

We have received an email about the MSP interview delay by 2 weeks, but its been more time than that, and still there is no sign that anyone has got a call for it.

Also about the express cds, nothing has been mentioned or announced by the admins.

And for the windows phones, admins are keeping on delaying the date.
    Friday, September 7, 2007 3:59 PM
  • ya me too waiting for the Student Partner Interview call...
    Friday, September 7, 2007 4:56 PM