Help for windows XP pro RRS feed

• Question

• I found out the hard way that my windows xp pro was a fake...

So I went and bought the genuine from microsoft and recieved it in the mail just the other day

Tonight I went to go install it............

And there is NO product key whatsoever on the packaging or in the invoice...

Im extremely frustrated at this point and am at a loss as to what to do

Is there someone that I can call and give them my order number and have them RE-send my product key?

I spent 150.00 dollars getting the genuine from Microsoft and now I cant use it without the key!!

Please please, any help whatsoever would be GREATLY appreciated

Yes, its genuine, it came straight from micro soft and its got the holistic Cd and what not.. Im really upset about this, please.. Is there any help out there??

Thank you thank you thank you

Meichelle24

Monday, March 17, 2008 4:45 AM

Answers

• Windows Genuine Advantage Kit Order Support: http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhelp/OrderHelp.aspx

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:11 PM
  • Hello Meichelle24,

To add to Carey's post, please contact them for any assistance related to your order.  However the product key is e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail address provided when you setup your order and the product key should be there.

Thank you,
    Matt Prall, MS
    OGA Forum Manager

Monday, March 17, 2008 4:08 PM

All replies

• Windows Genuine Advantage Kit Order Support: http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhelp/OrderHelp.aspx

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:11 PM
  • Hello Meichelle24,

To add to Carey's post, please contact them for any assistance related to your order.  However the product key is e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail address provided when you setup your order and the product key should be there.

Thank you,
    Matt Prall, MS
    OGA Forum Manager

Monday, March 17, 2008 4:08 PM