Behavior on the forums.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi
    I have recently starting to use the forums, and I find them very useful, but one thing puzzles me.

It is possible to mark a question as "answered". Who's responsibility is it to set the question to "Answered" ??

There have been a number of occasion, the person that posted a reply to my question, also has set the "answered" flag (without asking me). It kind of annoys me,,,, I should be my decision, at least according to the FAQ, to decide which reply that is a "answer" and that way steer further discussions in the right direction.

Am I making fuzz about nothing???

//lasse

Lasse
    Monday, October 13, 2008 7:20 PM

Answers

All replies

•  Hi Lasse,

First of all we regret about the inconvinence.

And we do appreciate your interest in our forums.

In fact anyone can  mark a response as the answer if the person thinks that response is completely ok.

When the moderator is cent percent sure that a particular query is to be posted to some other forum to

answer then that response is flaged as the answer or generally it is proposed as answer.

After proposing any reply we wait for seven days to get the user's response or else we mark it as answer.

We hope that your query has been answered.

Please do revert in case of any queries.

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani, Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:59 AM
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:59 AM
  • Ok,, tanks.
    /lasse
    Lasse
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:17 PM
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:57 PM